Zindy S. D. Nielsen

Zindy S. D. Nielsen


 

My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I live in beautiful Copenhagen, Denmark.
Art has been a passion of mine since 2000-2001. I drew when I was a little girl as well but it wasn’t till later on I found my true passion for drawing. Through the years I have tried different mediums and motives but till this day charcoal remains my favourite and I’ll always love drawing emotive sad girls.
I’m a bit of a melancholic girl though I am quite positive in general. I’ve always found beauty in sadness and I love portraying it. I think it’s one of the most powerful things; drawing out emotions.
I love the magical world of angels, fairies and butterflies. It reminds me of sweet childhood dreams and I think we all should keep dreaming as much as possible in this world. I love spring and autumn, both represents change;  the beginning and end. Spring when everything in nature become green and colourful after a long grey and cold winter. Autumn the season of goodbye, where everything looks harmonic in colours and leaves fly away and gets replaced by winter’s cold.
I love spring and summer rain, there is a special feel to it and the smell afterwards.

























Comments