Jarek Kubicki

Jarek Kubicki 

I’m an artist, a photographer and a webdesigner – winner of many prestigious awards in the internet creation field. I graduated from Fine Arts Highschool in Gdynia, I’m also an alumnus of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk.


I was born in 1976 in Gdańsk, Poland and I’m currently living and working in Warsaw.
I’ve been involved in the creative process of many advertising prize-winning projects such as Beksinski.pl and Rumours about Angels II, for both of which I was honoured with Favourite Website Awards. I was Senior Art Director in Red8 Digital and the Digital & Brand Creative Director in one of the largest advertising agencies in Poland – FireFly Creation. In 2005 I established my own graphic studio Insania Evidens, designed numerous websites, corporate identities, industrial designs, music album covers and participated in a few group exhibitions in Poland, Germany, United Kingdom and Romania.
I’m interested in art (of course), downhill, aviation (I’m a glider pilot), dark independent music scene and I have a 6 year old daughter– Agnes.
homepage: www.kubicki.info





























 

Comments