Kim Roberti

Kim Roberti





Kim Roberti, artist.
My art journey really started in earnest in 2000. I began by studying 'how-to' books and learning from artists near and far, including six years of private studies with the renown masters Sherrie McGraw and David Leffel. In 2007, I  participated in the Dailypainters group. Since then I have painted from 1 to 3 small paintings a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Painting is my life! I favor figures/portraits as subjects. I have found rich and endlessly interesting ways to express myself. I continue to paint and learn everyday.
The fast-pace and ever-changing commercial landscape of e-commerce opened an unexpected source of revenue for me. Through my blog,  Dailypaintwork, FASO, I have garnered thousands of collectors from many corners of the world. My work is very affordable can be easily collect through eBay. I continue to hone my craft on a daily basis and you can visit my art on kimsartblog.blogspot.com.









































Comments